Please read the studio rules before proceeding:
- All studio time is requested via the online form. An email will be sent to confirm your booking or to inform you that the time is not available. Please make sure you check the calendar below before you put in your request.
- Payment will be due at booking to hold the requested time. If payment is not received, the spot will become available to other requests. 25% is not refundable if cancelled 48 hours prior to your booked slot. However, bookings may be transferred to a later date if available.
- The time you reserve includes your set up and clean up. There will often be other photographers booked after your scheduled time. Please schedule accordingly so you do not encroach on their time.
- Only one photographer is allowed per booking. More are welcomed to participate in a session, but pricing will vary to accommodate multiple photographers.
- You are responsible for your clients. Do not let them explore the space with out your supervision. Areas marked "Private" or have a closed door, with the exception of the bathroom, are off limits to you and your clients. Any damage to the studio, props, lighting, or furniture in the studio will be charged to you for the price of replacing or repairing the damage.
- No open flames in the studio.
- Food and drink may be allowed, but must stay in the designated areas.
- No pets are allowed with out prior permission from management. Service animals are always welcomed but must remain on a leash at all times and never left unattended in the studio.
- You are responsible for cleaning the space and returning lighting, props, backdrops, and furniture to its storage space when your session is done. Please report any damage or maintenance issues in the studio immediately especially if it's prior to your session so you are not made responsible for damage done in a prior session.
- No nails, pins, or semi permanent/permanent tape (such as duct tape) in/on walls or backdrops. Command hooks, gentle tape (masking tape), or putty can be used.
By proceeding, you acknowledge and agree to the rules and terms stated above. If there are any questions or points of clarification needed please give us a call at 801.850.2242 before continuing.